Wilton’s Dark Green Candy Melts [12 oz/340 g]
Wilton’s White Candy Melts [12 oz/340 g]
Clear Lollipop Bags
Small squeeze bottle with small nib
1. Space the pretzel rods evenly on a cookie tray and place them in the freezer for about five minutes.
2. While the pretzel rods are in the freezer, melt the dark green candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl for one minute. Stir the mixture and microwave for another 30 seconds until fully melted.
3. Pour the melted candy into a tall, narrow container to ensure that at least 2/3 of the pretzel will be coated.
4. Remove the pretzel rods from the freezer. Dip each pretzel in the melted candy, tapping the excess off.
5. While the dark green candy is setting, use the same method to prepare the white candy melts.
6. After the dark green candy has set, pour the white mixture into a squeeze bottle. Use a sweeping motion to drizzle it evenly over the green portions of the pretzel rods.
7. Allow the candy to harden completely before placing the candy-coated pretzel in a clear cellophane lollipop bag and tying it with a seasonal piece of ribbon or candy bag topper.